Servings: 12 servings
- Bake Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Almonds Slivered
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Salt More to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- In your mixing bowl, thoroughly mix together all dry ingredients: rolled oats, nuts, and salt
- Add wet ingredients: olive oil, vanilla, and maple syrup. Mix again
- If you like it to be easy to clean up, place a piece of parchment paper on your large baking pan. Pour your granola mixture on the baking pan and spread with a spatula.
- Place mixture in oven for 45 minutes. Check every 15 minutes by pulling out of oven and mixing the granola with a spatula to make sure the nuts do not burn. It's the pecans that are most at risk for burning. As long as you check periodically and mix, should be fine.
- Once you'e reached your desired toasted level, take out of oven and let cool. Store in an airtight container in the pantry.
Serving: 0.33cup | Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg