Servings: 12 servings
- Bake Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- 3 cups Slivered Almonds
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- In your mixing bowl, thoroughly mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients and mix again.
- If you like it to be easy to clean up, place a piece of parchment paper on your large baking pan. Pour your granola mixture on the baking pan and spread with a spatula.
- Place mixture in oven for 30 minutes. Check every 15 minutes by pulling out of oven and mixing the granola with a spatula to make sure the nuts do not burn. It's the pecans that are most at risk for burning. As long as you check periodically and mix, should be fine.
- Once you'e reached your desired toasted level, take out of oven and let cool. Store in an airtight container in the pantry.
Serving: 0.33cup | Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 347mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 3mg